How to Steep
Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
Heat fresh water.
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea.
Steep within this time for optimal flavor.
Steep up to 3 times and enjoy different flavor notes.
- Use fresh, cold water. The quality of water will affect the taste of your tea.
- Take care not to poor boiling water over your tea. Boiling water will scorch the tea leaves.
- Use a strainer or infuser basket to steep your tea rather than a tea ball or clamping spoon. This gives room for the whole leaf tea and herbals to expand and fully infuse.
- Remove the tea from the water after the designated steeping time. Over steeped tea, or stewed tea, will create a bitter tasting brew.
- For a stronger tasting brew, simply add more tea to your strainer or infuser basket before steeping.
- Always remove tea leaves from water to prevent the tea from becoming bitter.
This is a nice blend with just the right amount of bergamot. I’ve seen complaints with some teas that they aren’t really tea so much as “tea dust” and that’s not the case with Tea Phactory teas.